It’s that time of year again where we are consumed by holiday planning and gift preparations. I LOVE everything about Christmas - the lights, decorations, trees, creating memories with loved ones, reminiscing about the year, Christmas music, and of course, the gifts! More than receiving gifts, I truly do enjoy giving gifts but with each year, I do feel like I struggle more and more with what to get everyone.
I always enjoy reading other blogs and social media posts on great gifts ideas so I thought I’d post my own list of ideas that I haven’t seen yet and might help you finish up your shopping list too!
Hope at least one of these ideas help you complete your shopping list and feel free to shoot this out to a loved one! ;)
Young Living Premium Starter Kit
- Many of you may or may not know I’ve been obsessed with Young Living oils this year. It has really helped promote a healthy & clean living for my family and has helped me with stress, body aches, and so much more! Message or email me if you have any questions!
Beauty Counter Make up & Skin Care
- My other obsession this year has been getting clean with make up and skin care. These days, almost everything we eat and touch is filled with harmful chemicals. We do so much protect our loved ones by eating organic and doing other healthy things. Us ladies need to start taking better care of what we put on our skin every day too! Currently obsessed with their Peony Lip Gloss & Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer!
-Do you know someone who loves simple but elegant and delicate jewelry? Summer Ellis has been featured by the famous Joanna Gaines on HGTV and you can totally see why someone like her would be obsessed with this Summer’s jewelry line. The only probably you’ll have here is picking out which ones to buy and if you’re a woman, which ones to buy yourself. Ha!
A Long Weekend Getaway
- I recently came back from a quick 3-day weekend trip with a girlfriend to Waco, TX. Whether it’s with a friend, significant other, or maybe the entire family, it’s SO nice to just get away for a few days for something new and different.
If your gal is into Joanna & Chip Gaines, GO to Waco! You won’t regret it. Or just go somewhere you’ve never been. Portland? Colorado? Utah? Wine country? Possibilities here are endless.
- Know someone who loves themselves a nice bourbon? Make it extra special with this hard to find bottle of Blanton’s which is made in small batches!
Away Luggage Bag
- This really could be for him or her. Our family has traveled quite a bit and we’ve become pretty particular about how luggage should be made. We’ve gone through several types of bags but nothing has compared to the Away luggage bags we’ve purchased in the past year. They roll smoothly and pack well. Being handsome is a plus!
- Another one for him or her but I’m placing this one here because my husband has been into this method recently. This seems to be the hot new way to keep your life organized! Read more on their site.
Book of the Month
- For the bookworm who loves reading the old fashion way - holding a hard copy! This book club sends 5 books a month and the member picks one to keep.
Bose Wireless Headphones
- These wireless headphones are not only amazing (because it’s Bose) they’re perfect for the man (or woman) who can’t keep track of where their ear buds are. They have a tracking feature! What?!
My Little Pony
- My girls have been obsessed with My Little Pony lately. If you have a little one who loves it too, there are really great gift ideas out there!
Singing Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash Hoodie (comes in other characters too)
My Little Pony Collection (tip: half the price at Costco if you’re a member!)
Dig It Up Dinosaur Eggs
- If you don’t mind a little mess, this activity is so much fun and rewarding.
12 Month Magazine Subscription
- Depending on their age/interest, this is a gift that keeps on giving for 12 whole months! Kids love getting their own mail every month!
Some great magazines: Sports Illustrated for Kids, National Geo for Kids, and High Five.
Buy an Experience
- This idea has been a popular one this year and a great way to knock out an entire family off your list! Buy tickets or memberships to a local zoo, farm, aquarium, or indoor play place (such as NOOK in Northern VA).
A Family Photography Session
- Has it been awhile since you or someone you know has had their family photos taken? If so, this is a perfect way to gift a family with an experience and something to cherish forever.
I know there are hundreds of amazing gift ideas out there and this is just a short list.
Any gift ideas that you’re excited about this year that you’re willing to share???